First choose the association using the left navigation bar and then the desired article from the products in the middle. On the following detail page you can then configure the article as you wish. According to the product you'll have different options to do this (see Area A).
After entering all the data required, click on the "Create preview" button (B).
The page will reload and will then show you the result in the preview area (C). Once you are satisfied with the result you can put the article in the basket using the appropriate button (D). There's a small input field in front of the button where you can enter the amount of the product you require if you want to order more than one.
A layer will appear after you have placed an article in the basket. You can decide there if you want to go to the basket and complete your order or if you want to order some more articles. We offer a special service to simultaneously order more than one variant of the product (i.e. also printed differently). To use this click on the small teaser in the top left (Area E). You can enter information for several people at the same time on the new page that will appear.
You can check your current order in the basket. Here you will see:
- All articles
- The amount of each article (F: which you can also correct here: enter the number required in the input field and click on the small round arrow next to it)
- If the article is EJU conform ant
- All prices (Area G: the shipping costs are only binding when we know the delivery address)
If the article is wrong, delete it and go back to the order process. If the order is correct, go to the next step. To order you have to register in our system. If you order again you can also log in with the existing data. Please enter your personal data to register in the system.
Please note when ordering T-shirts and / or polo shirts: Because you can not order textiles with express shipping, for an order of T-shirts and / or polo shirts along with a back number and the selection express sending the goods will be shipped if all goods are produced, ie the longest delivery time. Unfortunately, this system is technically not otherwise be solved here, and we ask for your understanding.
* (Session) cookies have to be allowed
* The SSL certificate has to be accepted (root and intermediate certificates too)
* Ajax requests have to be possible
* Tested with IE 7, IE 8, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome on both Mac and Windows